Latest update, July 1st, 2020
nuiloa, a breakthrough in healthcare communications
NexPlex, Corp, DBA nuiloa, (“nuiloa”) values your privacy and the privacy of our other customers and visitors of our web site at wptest.nuiloa.ai (or successor URLs) (collectively, the “Site”). Visitors to the Site are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
The information nuiloa collects:
- User-provided Information: You may provide to nuiloa what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, information relating to your medical practice, home/mobile telephone number, fax number, resume or curriculum vitae) when using the Site. For example, if you use the Site to contact nuiloa, we will ask for your email address so that we can respond to you.
- “Cookies” Information: When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. nuiloa may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of the functionality and site offerings available via the Site.
The way nuiloa uses information:
nuiloa uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and information found on the Site. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues.
- nuiloa uses all of the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- nuiloa may use “automatically collected” information to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; and (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- nuiloa may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages or otherwise contact you about the nuiloa products and services or other information, provided that you will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such messages.
When nuiloa discloses information:
- nuiloa does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent.
- nuiloa discloses automatically collected and other aggregates non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site.
- nuiloa may also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoenas, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
- nuiloa also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect nuiloa from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of nuiloa, our Users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with nuiloa, in which case nuiloa will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Site.
Our commitment to children’s privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, nuiloa does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on Site from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of Site is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access THE Site at any time or in any manner. If nuiloa learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on nuiloa, then nuiloa will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Our commitment to data security:
nuiloa uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of the personal information you provide to nuiloa. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to nuiloa, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, nuiloa makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If nuiloa learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. nuiloa may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at Privacy@nuiloa.ai.
How we protect your information
The information we receive from you is protected against unauthorized access once we receive it. We limit access to your information to employees who have a business reason for accessing it. When collecting financial information from you, we use secure socket layer software (SSL).
Despite our continual and evolving efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee.
nuiloa uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run nuiloa. Although nuiloa owns the code, databases, and all rights to the nuiloa application, you retain all rights to your data.
Personally identifiable information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which nuiloa or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
In the event of merger or sale:
In the event that nuiloa is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control without prior notice to you.
Effective date, date last modified:
nuiloa contact information: